Admin Assistant, Pharma Projects (Billing/Sales Support) - Pharma/To $40s
Our client, a successful and growing global manufacturer of pharmaceutical products, has an immediate need for a very bright and capable candidate to handle a variety of administrative and client support tasks. This is a fast-paced and highly dynamic setting, and we seek a can-do candidate who enjoys that energy.
This company is headquartered in the RTP area and has manufacturing facilities in China. It is growing rapidly. This role will involve working with the Project Teams on functions including Order Processing, Invoicing, Proposals, etc. Seek candidate who loves being in the middle of it all.
Key Things to Note:
- This is a point-person role. Team members (and some clients) will seek out this Administrator for assistance, information, concerns, etc. Seek candidate who is versatile, juggles exceptionally well, and stays on track despite disruption and pace.
- The company uses MS Products extensively. Seek candidate who is fluent in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- The role involves preparing customer invoices, which can be complex. Seek candidate who is good with numbers and details and is analytical by nature. Background in Billing is preferred.
- This company is growing quickly, and a lot is happening. This Administrator will be involved in many activities and may need to research and resolve issues with limited information. Seek industrious and resourceful candidate who is a strong problem solver.
- Position will begin as remote but is intended to revert to onsite in the future. Some overtime will be required during peak periods.
Position will involve supporting the Project Management teams on tasks including:
- Tracking Client RFPs (Request for Proposals), issue dates, project numbers, due dates, etc.
- Processing invoices
- Investigating discrepancies
- Tracking Weekly Sales
- Monitoring emails and setting up weekly task lists
- Supporting File Maker (database software) and CDS (data repository software) updates
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree and 2+ years of administrative, business experience. Billing/Invoice processing experience will be important. Familiarity with Pharma, Proposals and Customer Support would all be valuable. Other priorities include:
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Great juggling skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Proactive, resourceful, solutions-driven work style
Finally, we seek a high energy, flexible and congenial team player who is eager to contribute broadly, learn new things, and get things done.
This is an immediate need and a temp-to-hire opportunity. Salary will be in the $40s. Interested candidates should forward resumes for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.