Admin Assistant (Property Management) - $40-45k
Our client, a well-established residential property management company located in Raleigh, is seeking an Administrative Assistant to support their Community Manager. This is an excellent position with a longstanding company who has served the area for 30+ years and prides themselves on being a family-friendly workplace.
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for supporting the Community Manager with a variety of administrative tasks surrounding the oversight of new developments. The ideal candidate for this position will be a bright, highly capable self-starter with a natural inclination toward client service – we need someone who will thrive in a busy role and be comfortable wearing multiple hats. We seek those who offer exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal), as well as a naturally positive, helpful attitude.
- Processing architectural requests.
- Conducting site visits and inspections.
- Composing correspondence and violation letters.
- Attending evening HOA meetings and taking meeting minutes.
- Responding to inquiries via email and/or telephone.
- Minimum of a high school degree; bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2+ years of administrative experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office and ability to learn industry specific software.
- Strong follow-up and organizational skills.
In addition to the responsibilities listed above, travel will also be required to various communities to conduct site inspections—this will include sites in Wake County and surrounding counties. A personal vehicle and clean driving record will be required along with the flexibility to travel and work outside of normal office hours. Mileage reimbursement will be issued for all travel to sites.
This is a full-time, temp-to-hire role located in Raleigh, NC. Offered compensation will range from $40-45k, depending on experience. Generous benefits available upon permanent hire.
If interested, please forward a MS Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.