Admin/ Research Coordinator (Healthcare Consulting Firm) - $45k
Our client, a very successful healthcare consulting seeks a highly motivated and tech savvy candidate to fill an Administrative/Research Assistant position
This would be an excellent fit for someone who enjoys supporting others, who can also work independently. This position reports to the President and a Senior Consultant.
Things to Note:
- This is a varied role that will involve administrative support, database upkeep, contracts coordination and internet/market research. We seek a versatile candidate who enjoys juggling multiple tasks.
- This position will work with (very) large quantities of data. We seek a detail-oriented candidate with strong technology/database skills.
- This can be a very busy role – and interruption heavy. Seek candidate who likes a dynamic energy and can stay on task despite interruption.
- The is a professional setting. We seek polished and poised candidate with a positive demeanor and excellent communication skills.
- Answer telephone and greet visitors at the front reception area
- Ensure that the President and/or Consultant is aware of incoming correspondence from vendors, clients, consultants, or contractors. Assist with follow-up
- Compose, review, and edit outgoing correspondence as needed
- Conduct market and other internet research in support of client projects
- Prepare demographic and other data maps
- Maintain and document contract standards, formats, and procedures; research contract-related issues
- Review project assignments and deadlines; monitor and review status with Project Manager
- Data entry, analysis, and research within multiple databases
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree (degree in Healthcare is preferred) and 2+ years of office support and/or client service experience. Business-to-business services experience is preferred.
Other priorities include:
- experience with database upkeep and analysis
- some experience with internet and market research
- strong writing and grammar skills
- excellent organizational skills
- keen attention to detail
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe
Finally, we seek a quick study who brings strong problem-solving skills, is deadline-driven and enjoys learning new things and supporting challenging projects.
This is an immediate, temp-to-hire opportunity that pays up to $45k.
Please respond with a copy of your resume in MS Word for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.