Administrative Assistant (Bilingual/Spanish Required) – Raleigh/Contract To Start
Our client, a prominent Raleigh-based Immigration Law firm, is actively recruiting for a bright, capable, and client-service focused candidate to join its team.
The attorney, a Board-Certified Specialist in Immigration Law represents individuals and businesses in various immigration-related matters, including green cards, work permits, visas, asylum, naturalization, and citizenship.
It is essential that clients are cared for and the attorney is well supported, enabling them to focus on their important work. This Administrative Assistant will be instrumental in this effort.
Key Things to Note:
- This position will assist the firm’s attorneys with bilingual (Spanish) clients. Spanish fluency (reading, writing, and speaking) will be required.
- Role will involve substantial client contact by email, phone, and in person. We seek a strong communicator who can provide excellent client service.
- The role will also include working in MS Office and tracking client information in the client management system. Seek tech-savvy candidate with an aptitude to learn new tools.
- This position will begin as a contract with the potential for extension and/or long-term opportunities.
- This position is on-site at the firm’s downtown Raleigh offices.
Primary tasks will include:
- schedule meetings with clients
- draft and edit client correspondence
- handle translation during client meetings and consultations
- screen and prioritize phone calls and e-mails
- gather information from clients related to their case
- organize and maintain files and records
- handle supplies, mail, and other various administrative functions
- assist with travel arrangements
Targeted candidate will bring 1+ years of administrative experience in a corporate office setting. Fluent Spanish is required.
Other priorities include:
- Strong client service orientation
- Excellent organizational skills
- Professional communication skills
- Proficiency and aptitude for technology
Please forward resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.