Administrative Assistant (Biotech, RTP) – $40K+/Contract to Start
Our client, an RTP area clinical-stage biotech company focused on developing immunotherapy technology, is actively recruiting for a personable and capable Administrative Assistant. This Admin is the first point of contact for all visitors. As a result, a client service-oriented personality and “how can I help” mentality will be vital for this role.
This company is doing innovative work that will change the lives of patients throughout the globe. We seek an experienced candidate whose administrative skills (detailed further below) are complemented by the desire to contribute to their patient-focused mission. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys a startup environment but also seeks an established company. They are experiencing growth and it is an exciting time.
Responsibilities will include:
- General support tasks – e.g., answering phones, welcoming guests, assisting with questions and directions
- Writing and distributing email, correspondence memos, letters, and forms
- Planning meetings and taking detailed minutes
- Ordering supplies
- Providing administrative support to the Office Manager and other staff
This Administrative Assistant will interact with a very broad constituency including executives, clients, contractors, visitors, etc. They will be the face and/or voice of the company and must always convey a professional and congenial manner.
Other requirements include:
- Proven professional reception and/or administrative experience
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Top-notch organizational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Degree strongly preferred
This is a wonderful company that offers an empowered, mission-driven, and positive company culture. They are a highly “people-matter” group that is doing very important work. We seek an eager go-getter who wants to learn the industry and expand their skillset.
This is a temp-to-hire opportunity that will offer an 8 AM – 5 PM schedule. Compensation will be dependent on experience.
If interested, please forward Word resume for review. Local candidates only.