Administrative Assistant (Construction), Part-time, Raleigh, $18/HR - $20/HR
Our client is a well-established and highly regarded construction management and general contracting firm. They seek an energetic, self-starter to fill the role of Administrative Services Associate. This is a part-time need, and the schedule will be M-F from 8am-Noon.
This is a great opportunity for someone who brings a high level of professionalism, a pro-active approach, and an eagerness to learn.
Key things to note:
- This position is part-time (20 hours per week)
- Position will be on- site at their Raleigh Office.
Some responsibilities are as follows:
- Clerical and receptionist duties
- Weekly co-op payroll entry
- Invoice entry and a variety of accounting related transactional processes
- Monthly regional meeting coordination
- Office oversight including supplies, office organization, mail, maintenance needs
The ideal candidate will bring 3-5 years of administrative experience that includes accounting support. Experience with credit card reconciliations and invoicing would be ideal. Industry experience is a plus.
This is an immediate need. If you are interested, please submit resume in MS Word format. Local candidates only.