Administrative Assistant/ Data Processor (Insurance, Raleigh) – up to $32k
Our client, a top insurance firm in Raleigh, is seeking a sharp, personable, and detail-attentive administrative assistant to join its team. This is a busy position with one of the largest independent insurance agencies in the country. This administrator will handle a variety of responsibilities and provide general office support to the team.
Specific duties will include:
- Updating information and policy changes in the database
- Processing and posting payments
- Answering phones and greeting clients
- Using templates to create policy letters
- Various clerical projects as needed
- Backing up the front desk
Right candidate will offer previous experience in an office support setting handling administrative or clerical tasks. We seek someone who enjoys a point-person role, and will embrace detail-oriented clerical tasks with enthusiasm and tremendous commitment to quality.
Other must-haves include:
1. Strong interpersonal skills
2. Proficiency in MS Word and MS Excel
3. Exceptional organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
Finally and critically, we seek a self-starter who can take initiative. This is a thriving office, and we seek a candidate who can contribute to the firm’s success and grow with the organization.
This is an immediate, full-time need, paying up to $32k. If interested, please forward Word resume for prompt consideration.