Administrative Assistant, Financial Services – $16-$17/hr
Our client, a large Raleigh-based law firm that provides financial and customer support to Fortune 100 companies across the globe, has an immediate need for a competent, professional, and client service-oriented individual to provide administrative and compliance support to the Creditors Rights Recovery Department.
This well-established firm assists companies and banks in setting up payment plans for customers who are struggling to pay back debt. They strive to provide a high level of customer satisfaction to all their clients. They also offer a well-rounded training program to anyone who is open to learn.
This administrative assistant will work closely with a team of 4-5 peers by providing support with a variety of duties, such as:
- Assisting with the receipt of execution of paperwork and preparing package documents.
- Retrieving call recordings and conducting monthly audits of call logs, as well as preparing call logs for clients and management as needed.
- Reviewing Notice of Rights and inputting into database upon receipt, as well as retrieving service information using courthouse applications.
- Updating electronic case files.
- Generating inventory, collector, and client reports weekly and monthly.
Our client prides itself on excellent customer service and seeks a candidate who will extend that positive reputation. They are ideally seeking an individual who is capable, organized, motivated, and personable.
A minimum of an associate's degree in a related field and a minimum of 1 year of experience in an administrative support role is required. Basic understanding of the litigation process is preferred. This is a full time, temp to hire role paying $16-$17/hr.
If interested, please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.