Administrative Assistant (Law Firm/Family Law/Litigation) - Raleigh/Direct Hire
Our client, a boutique law firm specializing in Family Law, is recruiting for a bright and capable Legal Administrative Assistant to join its team.
Firm has many distinguished family law practitioners who possesses the knowledge to safeguard client rights and handle their cases with dignity. The attorneys work exceptionally hard to prioritize their clients’ interests and well-being. They seek a professional and can-do candidate who can extend their reputation.
This is a Direct Hire opportunity and compensation will be generous.
Key things to note:
- Position will provide legal and administrative support for two partners. Right candidate will be able to juggle and prioritize responsibilities and deadlines.
- Role will involve drafting, editing, and completing correspondence, legal documents, and forms. Work must be error-free. Strong proofreading skills and keen attention to detail will be critical.
- The firm’s environment is fast-paced and dynamic. Attorneys are consistently generating work that will need attention. Outstanding organizational skills will be important.
- Because of the sensitive nature of the cases, ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills, astute communication skills and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Position will be located on-site at Raleigh office.
Responsibilities to include:
- Produce, revise, and manage legal documents.
- Organize documents into accurate formats and in specific order according to practice area procedures (both electronic and physical files).
- Coordinate day-to-day operations of the attorneys’ practice.
- Establish and maintain attorneys’ files in accordance with firm guidelines.
- Enter, revise, and finalize time entries.
- Run conflict checks and open new matters.
- Maintain Outlook calendars and coordinate on-site meetings.
- Interact with clients in person, via email and phone.
Targeted candidate will bring 4+ years of experience as a legal or executive assistant. Working knowledge of the Family Law practice and/or familiarity with NC court procedures is preferred.
Other priorities include:
- Keen eye for detail
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Exceptional work ethic
- Strong proficiency with firm technology (MS Office, Adobe, Nitro, case management, etc.)
Finally, we seek a reliable, hardworking, and independent candidate who is eager to contribute and can hit the ground running.
Please forward resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.