Administrative Assistant (Nonprofit Medical Board) Hybrid Schedule - $18-$20/hr.
Our client, a Raleigh-based national medical board that oversees the examinations and certifications of physicians, seeks a highly motivated Administrative Assistant to support their team with a variety of clerical and customer service responsibilities. In addition to providing general administrative assistance to the office, this essential role serves as the point person for all clients and customers.
This is a great opportunity for a person who would like to utilize their professional skills while learning the ins and outs of a not-for-profit organization. This dynamic, growing office needs someone who will embrace their mission and is willing and eager to learn the full details of the business. We seek a candidate who is flexible, demonstrates a can-do attitude, and is able to juggle differing and changing demands in a fast-paced environment. This role would be an excellent fit for someone who truly enjoys supporting others, but is also self-directed and able to work well independently.
Some general duties include:
- Providing general operations support for the everyday needs of a professional organization.
- Processing and delivery of mail, packages, etc.
- Answering the main phone line and handling or properly distributing all phone traffic.
- Coordinating and providing support for meetings and member and staff-wide events.
Qualifications needed include:
- 1-2+ years of office support experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, including Outlook.
- Strong writing skills (experience preparing minutes a plus).
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining a keen attention to details.
- Excellent prioritization and organizational skills.
- Polished, diplomatic, and intuitive communication skills.
The ideal candidate will bring a diverse skillset and natural client service demeanor to this position; someone who is dedicated, poised, warm, welcoming, and willing to "own" the responsibilities associated with this role.
This is temp-to-hire position with a hybrid schedule paying $18-20/hr.
If interested, please submit a MS Word formatted resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.