Administrative Coordinator (Design and Consulting Firm/Raleigh) – To $50s/Direct Hire
Our client, a premier design and consulting firm in Raleigh, is actively recruiting for a very bright, competent, and versatile candidate to take on a broad range of office support and office management duties.
This diverse, independent, and important role will require excellent office support skills (including MS Office/Google Calendar), superb organizational skills, and keen attention to detail. We seek an extremely capable candidate who brings the resourcefulness, business judgment, and “get it done” work style needed to thrive. Company is prepared to pay generously to attract and retain this high-quality candidate.
Key things to note:
- This individual will be the office go-to for all administrative and office support matters. We seek a candidate who enjoys being the “hub.”
- This Coordinator will support the COO, Operations, and other office staff. The ability to juggle multiple tasks and the flexibility to handle shifting workloads will be important.
- This is a dynamic and evolving environment. Priorities can shift rapidly, and interruptions can be frequent. We seek a candidate who enjoys the energy of an innovative setting and can contribute broadly.
Selected responsibilities will include:
- Office Management – This Coordinator will be the point-person for all office support functions including meeting planning, filing system management, equipment upkeep, document production, database management, procurement, supplies, etc.
- HR Support – This Coordinator will be a key liaison between new and current employees and leadership staff. They will assist with onboarding new employees, administering benefits, and coordinating time off/leaves. They will also support recruitment efforts by posting job advertisements and responding to candidates.
- Communications – This Coordinator will be the face and voice of the company. They will answer phones, greet visitors, and liaise with a broad constituency including potential and existing clients, vendors, etc. Poise, discretion, and professionalism will be essential.
Targeted candidate will offer 3+ years of Administrative Support experience in a fast-paced, high expectations corporate setting.
Other priorities include:
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Google calendar; experience with Hubspot CRM and/or Wrike is a plus.
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- High level of ownership and perfectionism (the good kind)
- Level-headed solutions-oriented work style
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Finally, we seek a proven and proactive go-getter who is upbeat, high energy, and exceedingly adaptable. A lot is happening, and we seek a contributor who will hit the ground running.
This client is open to both Contract to Hire and Direct Hire placements. The position will pay up to the $50s and it will be on-site at the company’s Raleigh office.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.