Administrative Support (Property Management, Raleigh), Contract, $15-17/hour
Our client, a reputable residential and business property management company located in Raleigh, is recruiting for an Administrative Assistant to join its team. This is a contract role that is expected to begin around mid-August and last for approximately five months
This is an excellent position with a longstanding company that has served the area for many, many years. The ideal candidate will be a very bright, highly capable self-starter with a natural inclination toward client service – someone who will thrive in a busy role and be comfortable wearing multiple hats. We seek those who offer exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal), as well as a naturally positive, helpful attitude.
Some of the daily job duties will include:
- Responding to inquiries via email and/or telephone
- Scheduling and preparing for meetings (regular board and annual meetings)
- Maintaining community databases
- Updating community websites and information on the company website
- Composing correspondence and violation letters
- Attending evening HOA meetings (roughly two per month)
- Taking meeting minutes
In addition to the tasks listed above, biweekly travel will also be required to various communities to conduct site inspections—this will include sites in Wake County and surrounding counties. Flexibility to travel and work outside of the normal office hours a must; mileage reimbursement will be issued for all travel to sites.
- High school degree and 3+ years’ professional business experience required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication and customer service skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and ability to learn industry specific software
- Ability to multi-task and achieve deadlines under pressure and work with multiple managers
This is a temporary position. Offered compensation will range from $15-17/hour, dependent on experience.
If interested, please reply with resumes in MS Word format. Local candidates only.