Admin/Research Assistant, Raleigh, Temp-to-hire, up to $20/hr
Our client, an established healthcare consulting firm, seeks a highly motivated and tech savvy candidate to fill an Administrative/Research Assistant position. This is an immediate, temp-to-hire opportunity that pays up to $20 per hour.
This would be an excellent fit for someone who enjoys supporting others, who can also work independently. This position reports to the President, Controller, and Senior Consultant.
Degree in Healthcare is highly preferred. Some experience in an office environment that includes client communications is ideal, as well as knowledge of standard office and business procedures.
This role includes a mix of administrative and research assistant responsibilities:
- Answer telephone and greet visitors at the front reception area
- Ensure that the President and/or Consultant is aware of incoming verbal and written correspondence from vendors, clients, consultants, or contractors. Assist with follow-up.
- Compose, review, and edit outgoing correspondence as needed
- Maintain and document contract standards, formats, and procedures; research contract-related issues
- Review project assignments and deadlines; monitor and review status with Project Manager
- Preparation of demographic and other data maps
- Data entry, analysis, and research within multiple databases.
Applicants should have strong writing and grammar skills. Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe is required, experience in Access is desirable.
Finally, we seek someone who can think critically and consistently meet deadlines.
This is an immediate, temp-to-hire opportunity that pays up to $20 per hour. Please respond with a copy of your resume in MS Word for prompt consideration.