Applications/Loans/Document Processing (Residential Real Estate) - Contract (To $27/hr)
Our client, a highly successful real estate development firm that specializes in affordable housing and supporting low wealth buyers, is actively recruiting for a very sharp and capable Document Processor to join its team.
This is a contract position that is expected to last for three months, possibly longer. Position will be on-site in the Raleigh office.
This team completes residential real estate transactions. This Processor will be instrumental in completing and coordinating the paperwork related to those efforts, assisting from the initial to closing stages.
Things to note:
- The Processor assists with multiple real estate transactions that are in different stages of the process.
- There is a high volume of work with firm deadlines and requirements. We seek a supremely organized person.
- This Processor will routinely collaborate with numerous 3rd parties, vendors, external partners, local government officials, and state agencies in order to obtain required information for each project. Excellent, and effective, communication (verbal and written) will be essential.
- Provide follow-up (in writing or verbally) for all instances where the application has incomplete or insufficient information – e.g., missing zoning information, missing addresses, etc.
- Review, extract, and interpret data from state specific manuals and other sources
- Establish and meet deadlines for all applications
- Accurately prepare and assemble external funding applications
- Provide support to the team on miscellaneous projects
We seek a candidate with a processing mindset – task-oriented, organized, logical, able to follow highly regulated instructions, exceptional attention to detail, etc.
Although prior experience as a processor/coordinator is preferred, client is also open to out-of-industry candidates who bring the other key skills highlighted below. Prior experience in finance and real estate industries and familiarity with applications preferred.
Other priorities include:
- Strong customer service skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Outstanding organizational skills – including deadline orientation and superb juggling
- Strong computer skills including MS Office, Adobe, internet navigation and database facility
- Professional communication skills
This is a contract role and an immediate need. Compensation will be offered at $25-27/hr.
Interviews will begin promptly. Please forward Word resume for consideration. Local candidates only.
Please forward Word resume for consideration. Local candidates only.