A/R Specialist, Cary, temp-to-hire, $36-45k
Our client, an award-winning residential property management company in Cary, seeks an Accounts Receivable clerk to join its team. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity that pays anywhere from $36k-45k. The schedule will be M-TH from 8am-5pm and 8am-12pm on Fridays, for a total of 38 hours per week.
The client will train but seeks someone who is not afraid to ask questions and can follow instructions. Good customer service skills are needed, as some customer outreach is required.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing and issuing monthly collection reports to property managers.
- Collections, and moving owners through the collections process due to non-payment with a local attorney.
- Customer service and researching homeowner account balance issues.
- Billing owner dues each year and ordering coupons/statements.
Will act as backup for:
- Entering accounts payable items
- Reviewing and issuing financial statements
- Assisting property managers with questions regarding financial statements
- Filling out closing paperwork requests
- Entering in new homeowners into the system
- Degree in accounting
- 0-2 years of experience
- Knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Attention to detail
Finally, the ideal candidate will have bank-account reconciliation experience. Experience with CINC accounting software would be helpful but is not required.
If interested, please respond with a copy of your resume in MS Word for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.