Assistant Coordinator (Ecommerce, Temp-to-Hire) – $14.50 - $18.00/hr, Morrisville
Our client, a global supplier of the patented jewel Moissanite, is actively recruiting for an adaptable, driven, and support oriented individual to join their Ecommerce team. This Assistant Coordinator will support online retail sales of fine jewelry through online marketplaces and retail partnerships.
Responsibilities will include:
- Helping to prepare, quality check and audit product data in Microsoft Excel and online properties
- Help coordinate and solve problems in the day to day e-commerce operations
- Entering and uploading inventory to partner platforms
- Help analyze sales trends and optimize product presentation; customize product/content data as needed
- Running reports and tracking promotional marketing efforts
- Work with external consultants and agencies to coordinate campaigns and related assets for paid advertising
- Uploading shipment tracking information
- Monitoring and responding to customer messages in a timely fashion
- Assisting with daily operational tasks
This is a great opportunity to work with a team who values hardworking, collaborative individuals. Targeted candidate will offer a minimum of 1 year experience working with ecommerce or other workplaces. Further, we seek a candidate with a customer focused mindset, strong work ethic, and keen attention to detail, who will display a high level of professionalism at all times. Proficiency in Excel is required, and a BA/BS is highly preferred.