Assistant Project Manager (Pharma Training/Consulting Firm) – Top $$/Work from Home Option
Our client, a Raleigh area company that provides training and staff development solutions to companies in the life sciences industries, is actively recruiting for a very bright, organized and can-do candidate to assume key role on its client services team.
This company develops on-site and virtual training programs for Sales Teams in the pharmaceutical and medical device industries. These are complex programs that involve a lot of pieces, places and people. This Assistant Project Manager will be instrumental in coordinating the efforts of all, and Company will pay excellent wage to attract and retain the right candidate.
Key Things to Note:
- This Assistant Project Manager will work with multiple Project Leaders in the execution of custom training programs. Seek an outstanding “juggler” who enjoys being the hub.
- This APM will regularly review training materials, client deliverables, team correspondence, etc. Strong writing and editing skills will be important.
- The company relies heavily on technology to manage project information and share it amongst internal and external stakeholders. Seek technology-savvy candidate who brings familiarity with programs such as Veeva Vault, WRIKE, Zinc, ZOOM, etc.) or demonstrated ability to get acclimated very quickly.
- This is a highly collaborative group in a highly dynamic setting. Seek APM who will help where the help is needed. Some overtime is likely.
- This is a “hybrid” role involving both on-site and remote work. Seek candidates from the Triangle area who can commute to the Cary office as needed.
Responsibilities will focus on
1) reviewing and editing materials
2) maintaining databases and systems
3) providing general administrative and operational support to Project Leaders.
Selected tasks include:
- Serve as Assistant to Project Manager for project deliverables and follow-up on all duties as requested by PM.
- Review materials for grammatical, punctuation, and spelling errors as well as logical structure.
- Review project deliverables for internal consistency, compliance with company standards, accuracy of names, dates, etc. Ensure that images and graphic design themes are accurate and consistent.
- Become Subject Matter Expert “SME” on submission systems (Veeva Vault, Zinc, eMap, etc.) and ensure that all project information is uploaded in a timely and accurate way.
- Train employees and other stakeholders on all systems and databases. Regularly review to ensure compliance.
- Complete all administrative tasks including internal systems training and entry.
- Participate in company events and attend weekly staff meetings.
Targeted candidate will bring a BA/BS degree in English, Journalism, Communications or other related major and 2+ years of administrative or coordination experience. Very strong database management skills will be important.
Other priorities will include:
- Strong business writing and editing skills
- Outstanding proofreading skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Flexible work style
- Upbeat, congenial manner
Finally, we seek a team player who will work exceptionally well in this fast-paced, highly dynamic setting. This is a great foot in the door with a company that is growing exponentially. We seek a go-getter who thrives in such an environment and will maintain accuracy, productivity and positivity despite disruption, change or pace.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.