Assistant Recruiter (Biotech/Pharma) – Direct Hire/Will Train
Frankel Staffing Partners, one of the RTP area’s leading recruiting firms for the life sciences industry, is expanding its team. We are seeking very sharp, motivated and can-do candidates who are interested in a career in Human Resources and Recruiting for newly-created role in our pharma and biotech division.
If you or someone you know would be interested, we would be eager to connect.
Key Things to Note:
· This position will involve in a wide range of staffing functions including candidate scheduling, searching, screening, onboarding, etc. Seek highly organized candidate with keen attention to detail and perfectionist tendencies—we like to do things right.
· The position will begin by supporting Senior Recruiters in the work they are doing with their clients while training to eventually lead recruiting for one’s own assigned clients. Seek candidate eager to develop recruiting skills in the biotech space.
· Positions in the life sciences space will include Clinical Research Associates, Quality Assurance Specialists, Lab Techs, Pharma Production, etc. Seek candidate interested in learning about these functions. Extensive training will be provided.
· This role will involve a great deal of client service (both candidates and companies). Seek articulate, professional and responsive candidates with a strong “how can I help?” inclination.
· This role will also involve a great deal of internet research – sourcing candidates, learning about positions, learning about companies, etc. Seek candidate with strong researching skills and persistence.
· Frankel Staffing Partners prides itself on its People Matter culture and its commitment to excellence and a job well done. We seek candidates who bring a similar service philosophy.
· This is an on-site position in Raleigh with some ability to work-from-home once trained.
This is an outstanding opportunity to work with some of the top recruiters in the market. If you are eager to learn, quick to learn and interested in a career in this industry then we would love to talk with you.
Targeted candidates will offer a related degree and 1+ years of business experience. Some experience working in a corporate setting is highly preferred. Other priorities include:
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Exceptional follow-up and responsiveness
- High level of discipline and compliance (pharma has a lot of regulations that need to be learned)
- Keen attention to detail
- Achievement and growth in previous roles
Finally, we seek a team player with a congenial manner and a desire to help others. Recruiters are most successful when they understand and prioritize the impact that they have on the people they serve. We seek candidates who are eager to make a difference.
This is an immediate need and a Direct Hire opportunity. Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.