Associate Scientist/BioAnalytical (HPLC Required) – Flexible Schedule/Contract to Start
Our client, a highly successful provider of contract development services for the pharmaceutical industry, is actively recruiting for an exceedingly bright and capable Bioanalytical Scientist to join its team.
This is an immediate need and company will pay excellent wage to retain a strong candidate.
Key Things to Know:
- This company provides drug development and manufacturing services to pharmaceutical companies across the globe.
- This position will involve assisting with scientific research and experiments to ensure that client projects are completed according to plan and comply with all quality and safety regulations.
- This will include analyzing organic or inorganic compounds to determine chemical or physical properties, composition, structure, relationships, or reactions, using chromatography, spectroscopy, or spectrophotometry techniques
- Strong bkgd with HPLC will be important
- Strong documentation discipline is also essential
- This is a contract role expected to last through year-end (and possibly beyond).
- It is located at the company’s labs/offices in Durham, NC.
- Schedules can be flexible, and company is open to 30-40 hours/week.
- Compensation will be generous.
- Company is targeting candidates with some industry bkgd but will consider those from academia assuming their work is HPLC-centric.
If you or someone you know would be interested in this role we would be eager to speak with you.
Please forward resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.