Asst Project Manager/Data Analyst (Capital Projects) – Pharma Consulting Firm (NJ)
Our client, a highly successful and rapidly expanding consulting firm that provides Operational Excellence and Project Management services to pharmaceutical companies across the globe, is actively recruiting for an exceedingly sharp candidate to join its Client Services team.
This firm works with the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. It leads Operational Excellenceengagements such as capital improvements, lean manufacturing, leadership development, etc. Consultants are assigned to engagements embedded in the client companies and direct and manage these OE initiatives.
This Consultant would serve as an Assistant Project Manager for a large Capital Improvement project for a NJ-based Fortune 500 pharmaceutical company. It is a highly analytical role involving tracking and managing all financial details related to this multimillion-dollar project.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a high-impact, high-growth company. Extensive training will be provided.
Key Things to Note:
- This is a high-demand, high-profile role. The near-term engagement will involve developing and maintaining project expense trackers and dashboards to summarize, track, and report on capital project expenditures and budgets monthly.
- Consultant will be responsible for organizing the data and closing the monthly books for various budgets in the client’s portfolio of capital projects.
- Consultant will meet with Project Managers and site engineering leads who own these budgets to review actual spending versus expense projections and make adjustments.
- Consultants will also assist Project Managers in creating meaningful presentations/slide decks for budget meetings with leadership.
- Client’s team will depend on this Consultant to assist with managing their monthly capital expenditures and/or facilities operations costs. Some experience with capital projects, construction, or production will be necessary. Familiarity with pharma manufacturing and production would be a plus.
- This is a highly collaborative role. As the driver of the budget-tracking initiative, this Consultant will regularly interface with a wide range of internal stakeholders to ensure all costs and budgets are properly tracked and followed. We seek a superb communicator who can diplomatically deliver and extract information from busy stakeholders.
- The firm uses Excel and PowerPoint extensively for tracking, reporting, and presentations. Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills are assumed and important. Dashboards, Smartsheet, and Tableau (or similar) are all required.
- Consultants represent the firm. They are the face, eyes, and ears of the firm daily. We seek super smart, highly industrious, and highly professional candidates who have an enormous desire to learn, achieve, and have impact.
- This position is on-site at the New Jersey area client facility. While some remote work is enabled, the priority is to work on-site with client personnel as often as possible.
- Client portfolio includes capital projects all over the country. Some quarterly travel may be necessary.
This is a critical role, and compensation will be generous.
Many more details are available. Please forward resume for prompt consideration.