Banking Compliance Specialist $20/hr
Our client, a large and well-known banking institution headquartered in Raleigh, is seeking multiple bright and capable candidates to support their operations team. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding team, assisting with a variety of administrative duties within a compliance focused group.
This department is responsible for account verifications and general government agency requests, so strong data entry skills, attention to detail, and the ability to maintain the highest levels of confidentiality are key. The Banking Compliance Specialist will be responsible for reporting and data entry as it relates to 401k’s and various other IRA types.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Ensure all accounts are properly set up and monitored for changes.
- Answer inbound calls from internal associates regarding IRA regulations.
- Respond to requests from the Social Security Administration, Medicare, Medicaid, the IRS, and other companies and agencies.
- Toggle between multiple computer screens and data elements while maintaining focus on the details of complex written and oral requests.
- 1-2+ years of banking experience, more specifically working with Time Deposits such as IRA types and IRS rules/regulations.
- Familiarity with certificates of deposit (CD’s) and tax reporting.
- Knowledge of verification of assets, Reg CC, mail in deposits, mail in close outs, domestic collections, and unclaimed property are also highly desirable.
Targeted candidates will be flexible to support a variety of administrative tasks critical to maintaining compliance, accuracy, and the integrity of their information reporting system. In addition, we seek sharp, professional, and conscientious candidates who are interested in expanding their back-office operations experience within the financial services industry.
This is a full-time, 6-month contract position paying $20/hr. There is a possibility for future permanent employment for strong performers. Schedule is Monday through Friday, 8:00am- 5:00pm, on-site at their headquarters location in Raleigh.
Please submit a MS Word formatted resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.