Bench Jeweler (Fine Goods, Morrisville)- $16-$20/hour
Our client, a leading worldwide source of lab-created gemstones for fine jewelry, based in RTP, is actively recruiting for a very bright, organized, multitasker to join its Jewelry Repair Team. This is a temp-to-hire and an immediate need for a Bench Jeweler.
Essential Job Duties include:
- Evaluate jewelry brought to the jeweler’s area and use own judgement to make necessary repairs based upon written instructions.
- Refurbishment stock jewelry to be as close to like new condition as well as meet the plating requirements of the original piece so that can be put into inventory.
- Assembling of components to create a completed piece for stock replenishment.
- Select the proper finding or stone that is needed for the item to be repaired.
- Ability to use various hand and powered tools to cut, grind and polish metal.
- Use of liquid solutions for cleaning/plating metal and stones.
- Ability to work near open flame and heated surfaces/solutions
Right candidate will offer one year certificate from a college or technical school in jewelry technology; and/or 5 – 7 years related experience and/ or training. This individual will also assist with inventory while also providing team support.
Finally and critically, we seek a self-starter who can take initiative. This is a thriving office, and we seek a candidate who can contribute to the firm’s success and grow with the organization.
This is an immediate, full-time need, paying $16-$20/hour based on experience. If interested, please forward Word resume for prompt consideration.