Biotech Manufacturing Technician (3p – 11pm/Will Train) - Contract to Start ($17/hour)
Our client, an exciting and rapidly growing Biotech firm in the RTP area is actively recruiting for several candidates with join its team.
Some experience with biotech or pharmaceutical manufacturing would be desirable but company is prepared to train candidates who are diligent workers with strong manual dexterity. If you or someone you know would be interested in this opportunity, we would be eager to connect with you. There are multiple needs.
This company is a world-leader in plant-based vaccines, and it is developing highly anticipated products to treat COVID as well as other diseases.
These Manufacturing Technicians will perform harvesting work in the company’s state of the art greenhouse. Seek candidates who are accustomed to following SOPs and ensuring clean documentation of their work. Some experience working in a clean room would be valuable.
This Technician will provide critical support in the operation and maintenance of the greenhouse. This can be physical work that must be done with extreme care.
Specific tasks to include:
- Seeding, thinning, transplanting, transfecting and harvesting of plants
- Fertilizing and irrigating plants in greenhouses and environmental chambers
- Producing growth substrates and fertilizing solutions
- Recording data in batch records to support production of vaccines
This is a long-term temp position with hours anticipated to be 3pm – 11pm (Monday-Friday).
These positions will be on-site and strict COVID precautions are in place.
Ideal candidates will offer experience in a pharma/biotech manufacturing setting or similar, regulated environment. Experience in horticulture, plant biology or a controlled greenhouse lab environment would also be desirable.
Other priorities include:
- Good observation skills and manual dexterity
- Excellent organizational and documentation skills
- Knowledge of cGMP or GLP or experience working in a gowned/clean room setting would be a plus
This is an immediate need and client is targeting a pay range of $17/hour. If you or someone in your network are interested, please forward a resume in Word for prompt consideration.