Bookkeeper/Contracts Coordinator (Construction/Real Estate) - $40s to $50s/Flexible Schedule
Our client, a RTP area commercial real estate firm in high-growth mode, is actively recruiting for very bright, diligent and self-directed candidate to join its top-notch team.
The is a hybrid role that will combine basic bookkeeping duties (AP, AR, etc.) with coordinating vendor and client contracts. Seek detail-oriented and numbers-oriented candidate who is a quick study and enjoys juggling a variety of tasks.
Key Things to Note:
- This is a closely-held business with a great office culture. Seek positive and energetic candidate with a congenial, “how can I help?” demeanor.
- The focus of the role is bookkeeping including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Invoicing, etc. Familiarity with construction, real estate or similar industry preferred.
- The position will also involve managing contracts, COIs, W9s and other documentation critical to operating a construction business. Seek very organized candidate who stays on top of details and deadlines.
- The company uses QuickBooks and familiarity will be valuable. Excel is also important.
- This is a temp-to-hire position that will be on-site at the company’s RTP area office. Hours are flexible.
This Coordinator will handle day-to-day bookkeeping as well as support the project teams by assisting with the preparation of contracts and related documents, along with compliance tracking and proper project documentation from all project participants. We seek a candidate who is team-oriented.
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Contracts Set-Up
- Contracts Maintenance – including tracking COIs, W9s, etc.
- Customer inquiries and support
- QuickBooks updates
- Regular communication, problem solving and resolution with vendors, customers, and coworkers on matters noted above
Right candidate will offer a related degree and 3+ years of bookkeeping experience. Experience working in related industry is strongly preferred. QuickBooks and Excel are required. G702/703 is helpful.
Other priorities include:
- Experience with all tasks noted above – AP/AR, Contracts, etc.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong work ethic including reliability, punctuality and diligence.
- Longevity in previous roles
Finally, we seek a flexible point-person with great job ownership, quality-orientation and desire to get things done.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.