Clerical Assistant (Banking) - Raleigh $16-$18/hr
Our client, a commercial bank headquartered in Raleigh, is actively recruiting for a temporary Clerical Assistant. This is a great opportunity for candidates with strong office experience and problem-solving skills. This is a temporary full-time position, lasting a minimum of 3 months, and is an immediate need.
This clerical position with answer inbound communications to service accounts, fulfill requests, and address issues. They will determine the needs of the customer and provide resolution, while maintaining a high standard of service.
This role will perform various operational tasks during inquires and will act as a supporting role for team members by:
- Working with branch personnel, both verbally and in writing, in researching and problem-solving.
- Handling standard documentation, including processing, reviewing, or distributing materials.
- Remaining current with changing departmental procedures, bank policies, federal, state, and other governmental rules, and regulations.
- Maintaining records or systems crucial for business operations.
- Collecting and sorting mail on rotation basis
Key things to note:
Schedule: Full-time Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Location: Raleigh office
Requirements: Prior experience in banking, teller or financial services is a plus.
Ability to work in high volume, time-sensitive environment.
Excellent attention to detail is a must.
This is a temporary role, lasting a minimum of 3 months. Interviews will begin immediately. Local candidates only. Please forward Word resume from prompt consideration