Clerical Support (Banking) $18-20/hr
Our client, a large financial institution headquartered in Raleigh, is seeking a clerical professional to enhance their expanding operations team by performing a variety of administrative processing duties to facilitate clients' needs. This is an exceptional foot-in-the-door opportunity with a large, reputable financial institution.
The position, while clerical in nature, aims to ensure regulatory compliance and accurate reporting by reviewing business processes, documentation, systems, and accounts. Thus, we seek a candidate who will be flexible to support a variety of tasks critical to maintaining compliance, accuracy, and the integrity of their information reporting system. This department is also responsible for account verifications and general government agency requests, so strong data entry skills, attention to detail, and the ability to sustain the highest levels of confidentiality are key.
Core responsibilities include:
- Reporting and data entry.
- Ensuring all accounts are properly set up and monitored for changes.
- Responding to requests from the Social Security Administration, Medicare, Medicaid, the IRS, and other companies and agencies.
- Providing general client service and support.
- 1-2+ years of banking or financial services experience.
- Strong written and oral communication.
- Customer account set-ups and safe deposit box knowledge is preferred.
- Ability to juggle various projects simultaneously.
Furthermore, we seek a capable, conscientious candidate who is interested in learning the back-office operations of a financial institution and eager to provide excellent customer service to clients, other agencies, and internal staff.
This is an on-site, full-time, 6-month contract position paying $18-20/hr. Possibility for future permanent employment for a strong performer. Schedule is Monday through Friday, 8:00am- 5:00pm.
Please submit a MS Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.