Client Relations & Operations Coordinator (Emerging Biotechs) – Top $$
Our client, the industry leader in developing and managing top-of-the-line lab and office space for the life science industry, is actively recruiting for an exceedingly capable candidate, with outstanding client relations and project management skills, for key role on its Tenant Support and Relations team.
The company provides move-in-ready laboratory space as well as other shared services for seed-stage or start-up life science companies. This Coordinator is the “go to” for the tenants. They act as the “campus concierge,” and, as needed, bring in colleagues or outside vendors, to ensure all needs are met.
This is a high impact, client-facing role and we seek an exceptional client service professional. Company will offer generous wage to retain the right person.
Things to Note:
- This position is on-site at the RTP campuses.
- In addition to space the company offers its tenants first-class support resources, shared equipment, business development and regulatory guidance and, as needed, startup capital. These services can dramatically accelerate the growth of these high-potential but very young companies.
- In addition to the client relations work, this Coordinator will ensure that the lab is properly stocked, equipment is maintained, supplies are available and of high quality and that facilities-related issues are handled, etc. We seek an operations-minded person who is thorough and organized. Some lab experience (including while in school) will be important.
- This Coordinator will also organize Tenant events for training, information sharing, socializing, etc. Seek candidate with strong project management skills. Meeting planning bkgd, a plus.
- Finally, this Coordinator will research and provide resources to tenants when they need information around subjects with which they are not familiar (e.g., business issues, regulatory issues, product development issues, etc.). This Coordinator facilitates their success. We seek a candidate who helps where the help is needed.
- Act as the main point of contact for all members and tenants on the life science campus
- Handle new company onboarding, tenant welcome packages, access control (security), guest registration, etc.
- Facilitate requests from member companies and tenants. Update the intranet and the workorder system
- Assist the Laboratory Operations Manager in procurement, routine laboratory inspections and vendor relations
- Order, maintain, and organize all office and pantry supplies
- Provide budget planning support and invoice management
- Organize Company events and meetings. Assist the Site Head in the planning and execution of strategic campus programming events
- Maintain, track and manage service contracts and certificates of insurance for all tenants, vendors and contractors
- Manage the campus intranet platform, including company profiles, events calendar, campus communications, etc.
- Interface with Building Engineers on campus improvements and repairs.
Targeted candidate will offer a BS degree in the sciences and 3+ years of business experience including some experience in a client-facing support role. Familiarity with biotechs and/or start-ups will be a plus.
Other priorities include:
- General knowledge of lab operations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, and prioritize effectively
- Exceptional client service skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Savvy problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Polished and engaging verbal and written communication skills
- History of achievement and growth
This company is doing important work – offering high quality resources to life science start-ups to enable their success and progression. We seek a highly motivated, capable and self-directed candidate who brings the skills, capability and passion to contribute to their success. It’s exciting and important.
Please forward resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates targeted.