Client Service Associate, Wealth Management (Fidelity/Schwab Platforms) – Direct Hire/To $70k
Our client, a Chapel Hill-based wealth management firm in high growth mode, is actively recruiting for a very sharp and conscientious candidate to join its team.
This is a boutique firm that provides investment/asset management services to high wealth individuals. It has built a superb reputation for excellence and personalized service, and all employees must complement top-notch financial skills with a “customer first,” “quality matters” philosophy.
Company seeks an excellent candidate and will pay an excellent wage to attract that person.
Key Things to Note:
- Position will be heavily involved in Financial Operations. Duties will be varied and tactical. Right candidate will enjoy providing reporting, clerical, and administrative support to the Advisory and Operations teams.
- Firm uses 3rd party vendor for portfolio performance reporting. This Associate will assist with the reporting process. Experience working with vendors to prepare, reconcile and review performance reports will be important.
- This Associate will be responsible for onboarding clients and maintaining their information in a variety of systems including Fidelity’s Wealthscape platform. Seek tech savvy candidate who brings experience with Fidelity (or similar) institutional platform.
- This is a client-facing role. Seek responsive and attentive communicator - one with keen attention to detail and an absolute commitment to excellence.
- Reconciling, preparing, and reviewing client portfolio performance reports
- Onboarding clients including preparing necessary documentation
- Organizing and preparing materials for client meetings (agendas, reports, binders, etc.)
- Handling client calls and researching discrepancies
- Communicating with external service providers on behalf of clients
- Reconciling client balance sheets against custodial and capital account statements
- Managing trading and money movement requests from clients
- Maintaining and updating client data in all systems
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree (financial preferred) and 2-4 years of experience in the advisory, brokerage, or financial services industry.
As important, we seek a meticulous candidate with the demonstrated capacity to keep quality high despite a high quantity of transactions and detail. Impeccable work product will be essential.
Other priorities include:
- Keen eye for detail
- Outstanding client service skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Professional and astute communication skills (written and verbal)
Finally, we seek a candidate who will work exceedingly well in this emerging, hands-on setting. A lot is happening. We seek a flexible and versatile contributor -- an excited and committed candidate who will thrive.
This is an immediate need and a Direct Hire role.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration.