Client Service Specialist (Real Estate) $18-20/HR
Our client, a Raleigh-based organization that licenses and regulates real estate agents in the state of North Carolina, is looking for a diligent and detail-oriented Client Service Specialist to join their team. This is a great opportunity for skilled professionals to expand their experience within a reputable company in a supportive and inviting environment.
Applicants will assist callers requesting information on all matters concerning licensee records and obtainment, as well as handle data entry and provide clerical support to the staff.
Other responsibilities include:
- Reviewing information submitted by licensees for accuracy and compliance.
- Maintaining a database of all individual and firm licensee records.
- Creating and updating forms, departmental reports, or other materials for processing and analysis.
- Providing front desk coverage as needed.
The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills, strong organizational abilities, and a flexibility and willingness to help out wherever needed. Teamwork is a top priority in this position, so the ability to collaborate and offer assistance while managing your daily tasks is paramount.
Other requirements include:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Office support and administrative experience.
- Tech savvy and general computer proficiency.
- Strong work ethic and high level of professionalism.
This is a full-time, temp-to-hire position with a M-F 8:30am-5pm schedule. There is potential for a hybrid schedule once training and orientation has been completed. Payrate is set at $18-20/HR. If interested, please submit a MS Word resume for review. Local candidates only.