Client Service/Lead Qualification (Tech/Energy Industries) – Raleigh/Will Train
Our client, a Raleigh-based company that provides business support services for companies in the technology, energy and security industries, is actively recruiting for a very bright, articulate and tech-savvy candidate to join its Client Services team.
The assigned client provides energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. They work with homes, buildings, data centers, infrastructure, etc. by combining energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services. Right candidate will have an aptitude for technology and appreciation for energy efficiency solutions.
This position will involve communicating with prospects to determine whether they will be a good match for the solutions provided. These are considered “lead qualification” roles and will involve extensive phone and email conversations with the contact. Seek “people-person” who enjoys an interactive role. Extensive training will be provided.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Execute dynamic phone- and email-based interactions on your client’s behalf.
- Creatively manage contacts to move them into a positive relationship.
- Apply excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to capture meaningful information for your client.
- Update contact database with all prospect-related information.
- Provide obtained information to client who can then move prospects forward in the Sales Development process.
- Maintain high personal and professional standards of conduct and integrity.
Targeted candidate will offer a college degree, outstanding communications skills and 1+ years of customer service or inside sales experience. Some telephonic communications work will be important.
Other priorities include:
- Engaging, customer-focused communication style
- Aptitude for technology
- Computer/database proficiency; MS Access a plus
- Strong work ethic
- Independent, disciplined work style
- Familiarity with homebuilding, energy, safety systems, etc. would be a plus
This is a temp-to-hire position and an immediate need.
Position will be on-site at the company’s Raleigh offices. Strict COVID protocols are maintained.
Salary will be $18-$20/hour (depending on experience).
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.