Client Services Associate (Raleigh, Wealth Management) – Temp-to-Hire, $17+/hr
Our client, a reputable wealth management firm located in Raleigh, seeks a professional, collaborative, and reliable Client Services Associate.
This firm provides comprehensive financial services to a wide range of clientele. This CSA will report to the Director of Client Services and assist with administrative and client service functions. This is an excellent opportunity for a versatile self-starter to gain valuable experience within the finance industry.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Manage client records in system
- Generate reports
- Act as a backup on phones and reception
- Process paperwork and send out letters
- Assist with social media
- Support office projects as needed
The right candidate will offer relevant experience in finance or banking industries. Top-notch client service and communication skills—both written and verbal—will also be mandatory. Our client is targeting disciplined candidates who will learn quickly and also be willing to take on a variety of responsibilities as needed.
- Associate degree required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proven experience within finance or banking
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM experience
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Professional, amicable demeanor
This is a temp-to-hire opportunity with full-time hours. Schedule is 8:00 AM-5:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.