Client Services Associate (Raleigh, Wealth Management) – Temp-to-Hire, $19-24/hr
Our client, a reputable wealth management firm located in Raleigh, seeks a self-motivated, collaborative, and reliable Client Services Associate.
This firm provides comprehensive financial services to a wide range of clientele. It prides itself on service excellence and client-responsiveness, while also fostering a supportive culture. This CSA will assist with administrative and client service functions. We seek an experienced industry professional who brings a similar commitment to quality as well as desire for work-life balance.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Own client communication and relationships
- Manage client records in system
- Generate reports
- Process paperwork and send out letters
- Assist with social media
- Attend and support events after hours on occasion
- Support office projects as needed
The right candidate will offer relevant experience in finance or banking industries. Top-notch client service and communication skills—both written and verbal—will also be mandatory. Our client is targeting disciplined candidates who will learn quickly and also be willing to take on a variety of responsibilities as needed.
- 2+ years’ experience within finance or banking
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM experience
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Trusted follow through skills
- Professional, amicable demeanor
- Position will be located on-site. COVID vaccination is required.
This is a temp-to-hire opportunity with full-time hours. Schedule is 8:00 AM-5:00 PM, Monday through Friday. Upon hire, we will process a criminal background and a credit check.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.