Clinical Data Sharing Platform (Client Liaison/Data Analyst) – Top $$/Remote
Our client, an NC organization that operates a data sharing platform for cancer research, is actively recruiting for a highly skilled candidate to assume key role on its Client and Technical Operations team.
This organization is committed to the advancement of cancer research technique and this platform makes cancer research data available to researchers around the world.
This Analyst will work with researchers to get them acclimated to the system as well as provide Analytica/Data Science support.
This is a critical (and impactful) role and company will pay generously to attract and retain a star.
Key Things to Note:
- Position involves two primary functions – Data Analytics and Platform Operations.
- Both functions require extensive client engagement. We seek an Analyst who seeks to optimize the user experience.
- Research Programs involve unique and voluminous data sets that include clinical trial and real-world data. Experience working with both will be important.
- SAS is a critical partner and SAS tools are heavily relied upon. Seek candidate with SAS coding skills as well as knowledge of advanced analytics tools (VDMML). Role may also involve image work and Convolutional Neural Networks.
- This position can be remote (East Coast). Client is open to both Direct Hire and Contractor candidates.
- Lead platform operations for data intake and user management. Provide high quality support to user community
- Work closely with hosting partners (SAS) to support maturation of analytics environment (tool configurations, user templates, etc.)
- Conduct analyses of clinical trial data including comparative summary statistics, survival plots, data visualizations using SAS
- Support research initiatives as needed (data engineering, data preparation, and consulting on analytics strategy)
- Create process and user documentation to support Platform operations
- Support platform intelligence reporting, standard metrics, and methods
Targeted candidate will offer a BS or MS degree in technical field and 3+ years of data science experience, including substantial experience with clinical trial data.
Technical Requirements/Strong Preferences include:
- SAS programming/coding (SAS/Base, SAS Studio)
- Advanced analysis and visualization (SAS: CAS engine, Visual Analytics, Model Studio, Graph builder, Enterprise Miner, Text Miner)
- CDISC standards and clinical data quality/de-identification best practices
- Data science exposure including data engineering, standardization, visualization, advanced analytics (machine learning and model development)
- Experience with EMR, Real World, Imaging, clinical trial data
- Experience building and creating Neural Networks, Decision Trees, Base Data Models, etc.
- Python, R, postGreSQL, SQL, C/C++, a plus
Other priorities include:
- Superb (proactive, responsive, engaging) client service skills
- Unwavering commitment to quality and accuracy
- Acute problem-solving, critical thinking and troubleshooting skills
- Longevity, growth and impact in previous roles
Finally, we seek a quick study who will thrive in this dynamic, empowered, collaborative and mission-driven setting. There is a lot of important work to be done. Seek flexible go-getter and extremely competent professional who is ready and eager to contribute.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration.