Clinical Project Manager (Oncology/Remote) – Niche CRO/Direct Hire
Our client, a niche technology driven CRO focused on the oncology space, is actively recruiting for an exceedingly competent and knowledgeable Clinical Project Manager to drive clinical cross functional teams to meet timelines and deliverables, as well as provide strategic input into proposals and bid defense strategy. Experience with Oncology is required, gene therapy, CAR-T, immunotherapy is a plus.
This position can be remote, located anywhere in the US. This is a critical role and company will offer generous salary and benefits to attract and retain a star.
Key Things to Note:
- This is an established niche CRO with strong technology platforms and a focus on the oncology, immunology and neurology space. Experience in Oncology trials will be important.
- This Clinical Project Manager will be responsible for full project ownership, from meeting with clients on deliverables and driving clinical cross functional teams (data management, safety, clinical, medical monitoring and biostatistics) as it relates to meeting timelines, budgets and expectations.
- This is a highly collaborative role involving regular interaction with cross-functional team members and clients. Right candidate will complement broad and deep knowledge of clinical operations with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Targeted candidate will offer a scientific degree and 5+ years of clinical research experience, to include 2 years in clinical project management. Experience in Oncology trials is required. Full Service CRO side Project Management experience, to include bid defense experience and study budget management will be needed. Strong understanding of GCP/ICH guidelines and the clinical development process is expected. We seek a candidate with solid computer and system skills, as well as the ability to learn, understand and apply new technologies.
Duties will include:
- Full project life cycle ownership, overseeing tasks and timelines across multiple functional areas
- Negotiate and manage study budgets and resources on-schedule and within budget/scope
- Draft and submit budget proposals and recommending budget changes as needed
- Act as a liaison with Project Teams, Senior Leadership and Clients, excellent verbal and written communication will be needed
- Manage project issues and risks
- Prepare and review protocols and other study documentation such as project plans, informed consents, site contracts and budgets
- Assist in the development and delivery of strategic capabilities and proposal defense presentations to prospective clients
Finally, we seek a very sharp, knowledgeable and organized professional who will work exceedingly well in a dynamic and collaborative setting; One who can gain the respect and cooperation of all stakeholders in order to achieve shared success. Longevity and growth in previous roles will be important.
This is an immediate need. Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration.