Clinical Research Coordinator (Ophthalmology/Remote) – Niche CRO -Direct Hire
Our client, a niche CRO therapeutically focused on Ophthalmology trials, is actively recruiting for a very organized, capable and industrious candidate to assume a key support role on its Clinical Study Management team. This Clinical Research Coordinator will provide broad-reaching support to internal study teams, sponsor clients and assigned clinical research sites. We seek a go-getter who gets things done.
Experience working on Ophthalmology trials is a strong plus.
This position can be remote, located anywhere in the US and the Company will offer a generous salary and benefits (to include unlimited PTO, 40 hour work week max, great health benefits) to attract and retain a star.
Key Things to Note:
- This is an established niche CRO with therapeutic expertise in posterior and anterior segments of ophthalmology.
- This Clinical Research Coordinator will be responsible for providing support to Study Management Teams.
- This is a highly collaborative role involving regular interaction with clinical cross-functional team members and clients. Experience supporting clinical teams in a clinical research setting will be important.
Duties will include:
- Tracking multiple aspects of the study and communicating information to the study team, escalating issues as appropriate.
- Providing administrative support for amendments, trackers, and follow-up with sites.
- Developing and providing reports to update study management and summarize study progress and status.
- Responsible for site support during study start-up, communicating with site staff regarding the collection and status of essential documents, study supplies, mass communications, enrollment survey follow-up, and other study related information and actions.
- Assisting study team in collection and tracking of essential documents, IRB submissions, procurement and shipment of supplies to sites.
- Assisting with review of both internal and external documents, including essential documents and IRB applications.
- Maintaining clinical trial master files (TMF and eTMF) and keeps all documentation current. Assists with inventory of the TMF/eTMF.
- Providing meeting agendas, minutes and action items for study related meetings.
- Coordinating study team activities on behalf of study management.
Targeted candidate will offer a BA/BS degree and 3+ years of clinical support experience in a Pharma, Biotech, CRO or Clinical Research Setting.
Finally, we seek a motivated self-starter who can take initiative. An independent, knowledgeable and flexible professional who will work exceedingly well in a dynamic and collaborative setting; One who can adapt to changing priorities and one who has the ability to take initiative to complete tasks under tight deadlines.
This is a direct hire role. Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration.