Contracts Administrator/Bookkeeper (QuickBooks/Will Train) - $40s to $50s/Flexible Schedule
Our client, a Raleigh-based commercial real estate firm in high-growth mode, is actively recruiting for very bright, diligent and self-directed candidate to join its top-notch team.
The role will combine basic bookkeeping duties (AP, AR, etc.) with coordinating vendor and client contracts (based on templates). Seek detail-oriented and numbers-oriented candidate and will pay generous wage (and generous benefits) to attract and retain the right candidate.
Key Things to Note:
- This is a family-owned business with a great office culture. Seek positive and energetic candidate with a congenial, “how can I help?” demeanor.
- The focus of the role is bookkeeping including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Invoicing, etc. Familiarity with construction or similar industry preferred. G702/703 training would be a valuable plus.
- The position will also involve managing contracts, COIs, W9s and other documentation critical to operating a construction business. Seek very organized candidate who stays on top of details and deadlines.
- The company uses QuickBooks and familiarity will be valuable. Excel is also important.
- This position will be on-site and the company’s Raleigh office. Hours are flexible.
This Bookkeeper/Administrator handle day-to-day bookkeeping as well as support the Construction team from the beginning of a project by assisting with the preparation of contracts and related documents, along with compliance tracking and proper project documentation from all project participants.
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Contracts Set-Up
- Contracts Maintenance – including tracking COIs, W9s, etc.
- Customer inquiries and support
- QuickBooks updates
- Regular communication, problem solving and resolution with vendors, customers, and coworkers on matters noted above
Right candidate will offer a related degree and 3+ years of bookkeeping experience. Experience working in related industry is strongly preferred. QuickBooks and Excel are required. G702/703 highly preferred.
Other priorities include:
- Experience with all tasks noted above – AP/AR, Contracts, etc.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong work ethic including reliability, punctuality and diligence.
- Longevity in previous roles
Finally, we seek a flexible point-person with great job ownership, quality-orientation and desire to get things done.
This is a Temp-to-Hire opportunity (and will pay in the $40s to $50s range.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.