Contracts and Accounting Assistant (Pharma/Work From Home) – Indefinite Temp
Our client, an emerging pharmaceutical company that is developing therapies for brain and CNS disorders, has an immediate need for a very bright, diligent and process-oriented individual to join its Contracts and Accounting team.
This individual will be actively involved in a wide range of operations and accounting tasks. Company is open to training candidates with similar financial and/or processing experience (banking operations, loans, contracts, etc.).
This is an immediate need and will be worked remotely (Raleigh-Durham area candidates targeted). Salary will be $18-$22/hour.
Things to Note:
- This Accounting Assistant will report to the Director of Contracts, Pricing and Government Affairs. This is highly regulated work. Selected candidate will have a keen eye for detail and a strong compliance orientation.
- The company uses Excel extensively. Advanced Excel skill and facility will be important.
- Position will involve processing of invoices and contracts as well as maintaining databases with financial and contract details and updates. Seek candidate with similar processing experience as well as database maintenance.
- Some duties will require research. Some will involve collaboration with others. Seek independent worker who also communicates exceptionally well and focused on team goals.
- Some duties will be mundane. Seek candidate who will be diligent and productive whether the task is mundane or complex.
- Position will involve regular communication through email. Seek financial candidate who is also a strong writer.
- This is a remote position handling a lot of important (and sometimes sensitive) documents and data. Seek supremely competent and reliable candidate who will consistently use discretion, diplomacy and professionalism.
This is an excellent foot-in-the-door opportunity for a financially-oriented candidate who is interested in learning about the pharmaceutical/life sciences industry.
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree and 1+ years’ experience in an accounting, contracts or similar document processing role. Strong technology skills, including advanced Excel assumed and important. Familiarity with contracts and databases would be valuable but not required. Excellent verbal and written communication skills will be important.
In addition, we seek a highly thorough and organized candidate who will work well in a fast-paced, remote environment. A lot is happening. We seek an adaptable and versatile candidate who will learn quickly and be eager to pitch in where needed.
This is an indefinite temporary assignment. Those interested should submit their resume in MS Word format. Local candidates only