Contracts and Finance Support (Pharma/Work From Home) – Long-Term Temp
Our client, an emerging pharmaceutical company that is developing therapies for brain and CNS disorders, has an immediate need for a very bright, diligent and process-oriented individual to join its Contracts and Finance team.
This individual will be actively involved in a wide range of operations and financial support tasks. Company is open to training candidates with similar financial and/or processing experience (banking operations, loans, contracts, etc.).
This is an immediate need and will be worked remotely (Raleigh-Durham area candidates targeted). Salary will be $18-$22/hour.
Things to Note:
- This individual will report to the Director of Contracts, Pricing and Government Affairs. This is highly regulated work. Selected candidate will have a keen eye for detail and a strong compliance orientation.
- The company uses Excel extensively. Advanced Excel skill and facility will be important.
- Position will involve processing of invoices and contracts as well as maintaining databases with financial and contract details and updates. Seek candidate with similar experience. Database searches, upkeep and maintenance would be valuable.
- Some duties will require research. Some will involve collaboration with others. Seek independent worker who communicates exceptionally well and stays focused on team goals.
- Some duties will be mundane. Seek candidate who will be diligent and productive whether the task is mundane or complex.
- Position will involve regular communication through email. Seek financial candidate who is also a strong writer.
- This is a remote position handling a lot of important (and sometimes sensitive) documents and data. Seek supremely competent and reliable candidate who will consistently use discretion, diplomacy and professionalism.
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree and 1+ years’ experience in a financial, contracts or similar role. Strong technology skills, including advanced Excel, assumed and important. Familiarity with accounting, contracts and databases would be valuable but not required. Excellent verbal and written communication skills will be important.
This is an indefinite temporary assignment. Those interested should submit their resume in MS Word format. Local candidates only.