Corporate Recruiter/Talent Acquisition (Healthcare/Autism Support) – Direct Hire
Our client, a RTP organization that provides in-home and clinic-based treatment for children on the Autism spectrum, is actively recruiting for a skilled and industrious Recruiter to join its Talent Acquisition team.
This company is experiencing exponential growth. It has clinics throughout the southeast with additional expansion planned. The needs in the Autism community are great, and this company seeks to be a premier provider of support. Finding the right talent is critical, and this Recruiter will be instrumental to that effort.
Key Things to Note:
- This Recruiter will be involved in all aspects of recruiting including sourcing, screening, scheduling and placement. Seek a skilled point-person who is accustomed to managing the entire recruiting cycle.
- Targeted positions will primarily be technicians or therapists who provide in-house or clinic-based support to their clients (children on the Autism spectrum). Some experience recruiting clinicians or educators would be a plus.
- Success in this role will require creative, assertive and persistent sourcing. Seek out-of-the-box thinker who is a networker and a go-getter.
- This company is growing quickly and is its expanding Recruiting effort to meet increased demand. New policies and practices are in place and are evolving daily. Seek candidate who is excited to be part of the build and will contribute new ideas.
- This position will begin remote. Post-pandemic, this Recruiter will report to its RTP offices. Occasional travel (for job fairs, site visits, may be involved).
- Consult with leaders, hiring managers and human resources team on position descriptions, requisition creation, compensation, and sourcing strategies.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Continuously develop networks/partnerships to actively build database/pipeline of candidates.
- Recruit and perform talent acquisition activities such as resume & phone screens, candidate interviews recommend final selection of applicants, schedule candidate interviews and close qualified candidates.
- Place and update all job postings in various Medias including internet/intranet sites, colleges, social networks, and community boards.
- Represent the company at recruiting events (i.e., college job fairs), providing company/job information and interviewing applicants.
- Communicate with managers and employees regularly to promote referral program and internal opportunities.
- Maintain applicant tracking system, recruiting reports and other staffing administration functions as needed.
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree and 3+ years of experience as a resourceful and creative recruiter.
Other priorities include:
- Significant experience sourcing using online/social media platform and other innovative methodologies
- Creative in brainstorming and proposing new ideas and solutions to existing problems
- Excellent oral/written communication, marketing, presentation, interviewing and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), internet, and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Self-starter with excellent time management, multi-tasking, and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic and sense of integrity, trustworthiness, and discretion
Finally and importantly we seek a candidate who understands and embraces the mission of providing best-in-class support to this growing and open community. Someone who wants to be part of the solution.
This is a Direct Hire opportunity and an immediate need. Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration.