Corporate Training Specialist (Teaching/Training Bkgd Preferred) - Raleigh/ $36k
Our client, a well-established, insurance services organization, seeks an enthusiastic, flexible, and well-spoken candidate to join its Corporate Training team. This is a full-time, temp-to-hire position and will pay $36k.
The primary responsibility is to coordinate and conduct training for employees across 100 counties in North Carolina. This is an excellent position for someone who enjoys teaching and/or presentations. While some training/teaching background is preferred, client will consider those with other experiences in public speaking.
Key things to note:
- Prior to COVID, training was completed in-person, but they have switched to virtual trainings for the time being. The goal will be to eventually shift back to in-person training sessions when the time is right. Some travel would be required.
- Training for this position is lengthy; it will take time to “ramp-up.” The selected candidate will need to learn company policies, procedures, workflows, and systems.
- This position is located at the Raleigh headquarters and requires staff to be on-site. They are following CDC guidelines and the safety of their employees is of the utmost importance.
- conducting training classes
- researching, writing, and updating documentation
- distributing and or publishing various communications
- monitoring/evaluating trainee progress
- providing feedback to the supervisor and/or trainee
Prior teaching, training, or public speaking experience is highly sought. Someone who is tech-savvy, creative and a self-starter will do well.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skill.
- Independent work habits including effective time management.
- Ability to research, analyze and organize data.
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work well with staff on all levels of the organization.
- Familiarity with the following Microsoft Office programs: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
This is an immediate need. If interested, please submit resume in MS WORD. Local candidates only.