Credentialing/Applications Coordinator (Non-Profit, Medical Board) - Raleigh/To $40s
Our client, a Raleigh-based medical organization focused on statewide licensing and regulation, is actively recruiting for a bright, competent Coordinator to join its Licensing team. This is an excellent opportunity for those who possess meticulous attention to detail, superb judgment and smart organizational skills.
The Licensing team is responsible for managing the licensure application process for healthcare practitioners in North Carolina. The Credentialing Coordinator will focus on the administrative aspects of this process and will be the primary point of contact for individuals seeking licensure within the state.
This is a complex process with many moving parts and constant interruption. There is a lot going on at any given time and this individual must ensure that the information is collected efficiently and with precision. Additionally, the process will involve interfacing with physicians and other medical practitioners. Strong communication skills will be important.
Targeted candidate will be comfortable acting as the “go-to” for a range of duties, such as:
- Responsible for processing applications and accompanying documentation submitted by applicants for various types of licenses
- Ability to make decisions based on the information submitted as to how the application should be routed for review
- Responsible for evaluating applications and identifying deficiencies and discrepancies efficiently and effectively.
- Preparation and distribution of applications to Board Members for review and interviews.
- Responsible for handling funds to properly process the accounting records.
- Ability to resolve problems/issues within the application process and make recommendations. Seeking guidance from appropriate staff (legal, medical, etc.), as needed.
The right candidate will offer…
3+ years of experience in high-volume medical credentialing with insight into licensing regulations and eligibility requirements of the state. In addition, we seek a candidate with excellent attention to detail, strong organizational skills and a high level of professionalism.
This is a Temp-to-Hire position. Interviews will begin immediately; anticipated start will be late November to early December.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.