Customer and Operations Support (Strong Excel) – Direct Hire/Cary
Our client, a Cary-based company that provides support for homeowners and businesses that have property damage (typically due to storms), is actively recruiting for a very bright, capable and tech savvy candidate to join its Customer Service and Operations team.
This company supports insurance companies and property owners with tree, shrub, etc. damage by providing a wide range of services from basic tree removal to complex risk assessments for commercial properties that invest heavily in landscaping (golf courses, resorts, etc.).
The Customer Service Associate (CSA) will provide a wide range of support.
Key Things to Note:
- This is a point-person role. This CSA will track all data related to customer needs/orders in the CRM database. Customers and team members will rely on the CSA for assistance, information, etc. obtained from the database. Seek tech savvy candidate who will become the CRM expert for the team. Training provided.
- The company also uses MS Office products extensively. Seek candidate who is fluent in Excel and Word.
- This company is growing quickly, and a lot is happening. This CSA will be involved in many activities and will need to research and resolve issues independently. Seek industrious and resourceful candidate.
- Position will be both in office and remote to start, but is intended to revert to onsite in the future. Some overtime and nights/weekends will be required during peak periods.
Specific duties include:
- Data entry and verification and sorting of data in preparation
- Resolving any discrepancies in data or accounts
- Responding to information requests
- Answering phones and assisting clients
Targeted candidate will offer 2+ years of client facing or customer service experience. Company will consider sharp recent grads with work history. Insurance or horticulture bkgd is a plus.
Other priorities include:
- Reliable attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Advanced Excel
- Keen problem-solving skills
- Versatile communication skills
- Longevity and growth in previous positions
Finally, we seek a high energy, flexible and congenial team player who is eager to contribute broadly, learn new things, and get things done.
This is an immediate need and a direct hire opportunity. Generous benefits will be offered. Interested candidates should forward resumes for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.