Customer Data Coordinator (Will Train/MS Office Needed) - $16/hour
Our client, a law firm in Raleigh, is seeking a detailed oriented Data Collections Clerk who is responsible for searching and verifying personal data (name, addresses and phone numbers) on returned letters and accounts for their retail clients. This person will be responsible for reviewing and updating personal data, verifying this data through the use of the Credit Bureau, LexisNexis, as well as researching debtor assets for verification of information.
In addition to researching information and data entry, this individual will help with various administrative duties including copying, faxing, and printing as needed.
- Finding, reviewing, and validating consumer information through internal and external sources.
- Reviewing information from vendor leads, google, and other approved sources to locate executable asset information.
- Adhering to governing federal and state laws and regulations along with internal policies.
- Entering data findings into debt collection software.
- Accurately update electronic case files using various legal software tools.
- Intermediate to advanced level skills in Microsoft Office and Corel products, including WordPerfect, Word, Outlook and Excel preferred.
- Basic understanding of litigation legal process a plus.
- 1-2 years collections, skip tracing or phone center customer service experience a plus.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong ability to analyze and verify collection data.
- Proven ability to process large volume of work in an efficient and precise manner.
This is a temp to hire position, located in North Raleigh. The starting salary is $16/hr with potential to grow. If interested, please submit your resume in MS Word format. Local candidates only.