Customer Service/Fulfillment Specialist (Luxury Goods) – Direct Hire/Hybrid
Our client, a Raleigh-based provider of upscale products for the hospitality industry, has an immediate need for a bright and capable Customer Service professional to join its Client Services team.
This company brings premium products to hotels, restaurants, caterers, etc. It is a high expectations community that operates at a very fast pace and with highly dynamic conditions. The Client Services team must respond accordingly. Company will pay generous wage to retain a go-getter who can contribute broadly.
Key Things to Note:
- The focus of this role is to ensure client orders are fulfilled promptly, accurately and with exceptional courtesy. Seek responsive and attentive communicator - one with keen attention to detail and a commitment to excellence.
- This CSR will process orders, address customer inquiries, assess inventory levels, research vendors, troubleshoot problems, etc. It is a high energy, unpredictable setting and we seek candidates who thrive in similar environments. Training will be provided.
- This position will involve extensive database work – to process orders, research inventory levels, update client data, etc. Seek strong technology user with productive data entry skills.
- Company culture is entrepreneurial, professional and client service driven. Successful employees are hands-on, collaborative, and flexible. Right candidate will be a can-do team player who pitches in where needed.
- This is a Direct Hire position and a hybrid role. Initial training will be on-site in Raleigh and will take several weeks.
- Accurate and timely input of orders into the warehouse management system
- Provide order acknowledgements to clients and/or dealers and sales team
- Handle inquiries by phone, fax, e-mail, and personal visits
- Collaborate with internal departments to resolve customer questions and/or concerns
- Communicate with operations and/or logistics to resolve sales and production issues and provide support on open orders
- Analyze transactions, correct records, and adjust errors
- Process requests for brochures, samples, and price quotations
- Assist in returns and replacements as needed
- Work directly with external sales team and provide support and information as needed
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree and 1+ plus years of customer service or operations experience in a high-expectations, fast-paced setting. Strong data entry/processing skills will be important.
Other priorities include:
- Excellent organizational skills, including ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Keen attention to detail
- Professional communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
- Strong client service orientation
Finally, we seek a candidate who will work exceedingly well in this dynamic and collaborative setting. A lot is happening, and the future is bright. We seek a contributor - an excited and committed team player who will thrive.
Please forward resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.