Data Analyst/Asst Project Manager (Pharma Consulting Firm) – Top $$/Raleigh Area
Our client, a highly successful and rapidly-expanding NC-based firm that provides consulting and project management services to pharmaceutical companies across the globe, is actively recruiting for an exceedingly sharp and competent candidate to join its Client Services team.
This firm works with the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. It leads Operational Excellence engagements including capital improvements, lean manufacturing, leadership development, etc. Consultants are assigned to engagements, embedded in the client companies, and deliver analyses and action plans to optimize efficiency, productivity and quality.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a high impact, high growth company and build a career as a consultant. Extensive training will be provided. Top recent grads are welcome to apply.
Things to Note:
- This is a challenging role. The near-term engagement will involve evaluating, optimizing and standardizing Project Management operations. The Consultant will gather, clean, summarize, analyze, and report on PM operations and provide insight into process improvement strategies.
- Future engagements might include serving as Assistant Project Manager for capital improvements, analyses of production lines, lean implementation plans, etc. Familiarity with pharma production and/GMP practices would be a plus.
- These are high demand, high profile roles. Consultants are assigned to complex projects, develop and implement data collection and analysis strategies, create meaningful and easily-digestible reports/slides, and act as primary liaison with the client. Seek candidates with outstanding analytical skills, polished and succinct reporting skills, superb organizational skills and savvy client service skills. Some experience with Project Controls would be valuable.
- The firm uses Excel extensively for analysis and reporting. Expert Excel skills are required. Dashboards, Smartsheet, Access, Tableau, SharePoint, PowerPoint are all preferred.
- Consultants represent the firm. Although these are “relatively” junior roles they are the face, eyes and ears of the firm on a daily basis. We seek super smart, highly industrious and highly professional candidates who have an enormous desire to learn, achieve and have impact.
- This position is on-site at the Raleigh area client facility. While some remote work is enabled, the priority is to be on-site working with client personnel as often as possible.
This is a critical role and compensation will be generous.
Many more details are available. Please forward resume or CV for prompt consideration.