Data Entry/ Clerical Support (will train) - $34k
Our client, an insurance company in the Raleigh area, is rapidly growing and seeking highly efficient professionals to join their team. They have recently been ranked as one of the top insurers in the nation. This is a great opportunity to become part of a company that promotes from within and values their employees.
We are seeking clerical support candidates to help analyze commercial insurance policies, including new business and policy changes via data entry into an internal system. Ideal candidates will be highly reliable and focused with a strong work ethic and excellent attention to detail.
Responsibilities will include:
- Review applications/changes
- Analyze and enter information into internal database
- Manual calculation and rating for premiums
- Analyze and enter policy changes, cancellations, and reinstatements
- Maintain weekly production reports
- Excellent data entry skills- 6000 keystrokes/hr or higher
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- Logical, analytical ability and an organized approach to responsibilities
- Ability to work independently
Our client is targeting those who are quick learners and able to work with accuracy. Ideal candidates will offer previous clerical/administrative experience and be proficient in Microsoft Office. Recent grads welcome!
This is a temp-to-hire position, paying $34k. Interested and qualified candidates should forward resumes in MS Word format.