Document Processor (Stock Transfers/Will Train) – ~ $20/hour
Our client, a company that provides a wide range of shareholder services to publicly-held companies, has an immediate need for a very bright, diligent and process-oriented individual to join its Client Services team. This individual will be actively involved in processing the documentation related to the sale and/or transfer of stock. Company is open to training candidates with similar processing experience (banking operations, loans, contracts, etc.).
This is a temp-to-hire opportunity with compensation targeted in the low $40s/year.
Things to Note:
- This company is in high growth mode, and the office is busy, and they work as a team. Seek quality-driven candidate who is an independent worker as well as a collaborator.
- This position will be in the Stock Transfers dept. Customers (individuals or companies) will be looking to transfer stock ownership. Some will submit forms, and some will have questions about process. Seek candidates who enjoy both processing and client service work.
- Role will involve a high volume of document processing. We seek an organized and meticulous candidate who understands the importance of compliance and has a keen eye for detail.
- Role will also involve outreach to individuals to share and obtain information. We are targeting a candidate whose detail-orientation is complemented by excellent communication skills.
- This position will be in office in Morrisville. Seek candidate who is comfortable with in-office work. Appropriate social separation will be respected.
- Process mail and monitor department emails.
- Provide customer service by assisting clients, shareholders, brokers and attorneys as necessary.
- Provide guidance and assistance to shareholders related to estate transfers and certificate replacement.
- Support and assist clients and shareholders with online access.
- Assist with a variety of transfer agent industry reporting and shareholder notice requirements.
- Provide general filing assistance to the stock transfer processing team
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree and 2+ years’ experience in an administrative or document processing role, ideally in a customer support setting. Strong technology skills assumed and important. Familiarity with accounting or finance would be valuable but not required. Excellent client service skills are essential.
In addition, we seek a highly thorough and organized candidate who will work well in a fast-paced environment. A lot is happening. We seek an adaptable and versatile candidate who is ready to pitch in where needed.
This is an immediate need. Those interested should submit their resume in MS Word format. Local candidates only.