Executive Assistant, Company President – Pharma/Top $$ (Hybrid)
Our client, an RTP area pharmaceutical company in high growth mode, is actively recruiting for a top-notch, highly skilled candidate to provide executive support to the President. This is a high profile, critical role that requires an exceptional candidate.
Company will offer industry-leading wage to attract and retain a star.
Key Things to Note:
- This executive seeks a true deputy – someone who (once acclimated) will know his constituents, think proactively, anticipate his needs, bring ideas, “sub” in his absence, etc. We seek a seasoned and savvy EA who brings both the skills and initiative to be an invaluable partner.
- This President works out of state and travels regularly. Seek administrator with extensive experience supporting remote executives and, as needed, representing the executive in the corporate office. Demonstrated ability to connect with a wide constituency will be important.
- This role will involve extensive business writing. Seek candidate with polished and professional writing and presentation skills. Advanced PowerPoint is required.
- This is a global company. This EA will regularly work with executives from other cultures and regions. Seek adaptable and diplomatic candidate who brings multicultural sensitivity and savvy.
- This is a fast-paced, highly dynamic setting. The company is growing rapidly, including preparing for multiple launches. Seek high energy, unflappable candidate who enjoys pace and stays focused despite disruption and priority shifts.
- This position is located in the RTP/Raleigh area and offers a hybrid schedule. Some overtime, including occasional weekend hours, may be involved.
- Coordinate, update and organize the President’s calendar on a daily and weekly basis; proactively communicate all changes and conflicts and provide resolution.
- Manage all travel arrangements including flight, rental car, hotel, and restaurant reservations for the President. Process expense reports.
- Coordinate, schedule, and staff all Executive Leadership Team and company-wide meetings.
- Run point for all executive visitors, including scheduling, meals, and transportation.
- Coordinate calls and meetings with the global Executive team.
- Develop initial drafts of documents, correspondence and/or presentations for President’s review.
- Support the President in the development of error-free materials, including PowerPoint development, copying, distribution and delivery.
- Support the President with all IT issues and troubleshooting by interfacing with corporate IT support on his behalf.
- Assist with special projects and other related duties as assigned by the President.
- Assist other executives and/or administrative personnel as needed.
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree and 6+ years of executive assistant experience including experience supporting C-level executives. Global/multicultural exposure will be important.
Other priorities include:
- Exceptional organizational skills, including strong juggling skills and deadline orientation
- Polished and professional verbal and written communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Advanced Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Substantial experience crafting high quality documents and presentations
- Longevity, growth and impact in previous roles
Finally and critically, we seek a seasoned and proactive executive assistant who knows how to anticipate a busy executive’s needs and has the skills, resourcefulness, and ownership to ensure that they are met. Outstanding judgement, discretion, flexibility and can-do work style will be key.
Flexibility to work overtime for last-minute projects or changes will be important. This will not be a constant, but will occur on occasion.
This is an immediate need. Please forward resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates targeted.