Executive Assistant (Part-Time/Flex Schedule) – Work From Home/To $23/hour
Our client, a Raleigh-based medical board that regulates the practice of medicine in North Carolina, is actively recruiting for a very sharp, self-directed and professional candidate to join its team.
This is a part-time role (20 hours/week) with some scheduling flexibility during daytime hours. This position will begin as a contract with potential for extension and/or long-term.
Key Things to Note:
- This Executive Assistant will support the Chief Legal Officer (CLO) and provide support including travel, scheduling, correspondence, and helping manage his day. Seek proactive and organized candidate who will be a superb deputy to this busy executive.
- This role will have access to extremely sensitive and confidential information. Right candidate will plan and accomplish work with professionalism, judgment and discretion.
- Organization is open to a flexible schedule including working from home with occasional visits to the office. This is an excellent opportunity for someone seeking ~20 hours per week.
- Type, transcribe, file, and maintain documents; prepare reports; maintain schedules, and track correspondence
- Manage scheduling and communications in Outlook and by telephone; including business and leave calendars, assisting with correspondence, making reservations and travel arrangements
- Maintain various Legal Department files; tracking, documenting, and organizing materials and information related to all projects
- Prepare expense and other reports
- Monitor e-mail inbox and respond or refer as appropriate
- Organize department meetings and communicate logistics to staff
Selected candidate will offer a degree and 5+ years of Executive Support experience, ideally handling similar tasks.
Other priorities include:
- Proactive and thoughtful organizational skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- MS Office proficiency
- Ability to handle confidential information with professionalism and discretion
- Job ownership, resourcefulness and ability to get things done
This is an immediate need and will pay to $23/hour. Client is targeting candidates that are seeking part-time work for a long-term period.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.