Executive/Admin Assistant (RTP Pharma/SAP a Plus) – Contract to Start/Top $$
Our client, an RTP-based pharmaceutical company in high growth mode, is actively recruiting for a highly skilled and versatile administrator to join its Operations team. This position will report to a Vice-President and also support other team members. Seek candidate who enjoys being “the hub.”
Key Things to Note:
- This position will begin as a long-term contract (6 months to one year).
- It is a hybrid role, splitting time between on-site and remote.
- Role will involve a wide range of administrative functions (meeting planning, travel, document production) as well as some financial functions (purchasing, invoices, expense processing, etc.). Seek skilled administrator who brings strong financial acumen.
- This is a growing company with a team committed to doing exciting work. Seek collaborator who will bring ideas for process enhancements.
- Provides support to the Vice President, Manufacturing and ensures a professional, responsive and effective experience with the organization as a whole.
- Provides calendar management.
- Performs the compilation, coordination and preparation of any documentation for meetings and discussions.
- Coordinates meetings, calendars and activities as well as communicates with internal personnel and external parties.
- Represents the Company in negotiations with vendors, hotel, caterers, customers, executives and to plan, set up, and coordinate meetings.
- Tracks expenses for VP and other senior personnel by managing credit cards and receipts.
- Coordinates business travel arrangements.
- Handles purchase order creation, processing invoices and tracking expenses.
- Assists with managing the flow of legal documents for internal approval and document storage.
- Provides administrative support including email communications, expense reports, distribution of mail, filing systems.
- Manages the office supplies and procurement for the office.
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree and 5+ years of administrative support experience, with 1+ years supporting executives. Pharma industry bkgd a plus.
Other priorities include:
- Experience supporting financial functions such as purchasing, accounts payable, expenses reports, budgeting, etc. Familiarity with SAP preferred
- Excellent organization skills
- Keen attention to detail
- MS Office proficiency including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Polished communication
Finally, we seek a team player who enjoys a point-person role; someone who can anticipate needs, find solutions to unexpected occurrences and helps where the help is needed.
This is an exciting time to join a company doing exciting work. We seek a go-getter who is ready and able to contribute.
Local candidates only. Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration.